This movie kicks off where the last one ended. Tony Stark reveals himself as Iron Man and soaks up all the publicity he can in the process. But while this is all going on, the invention that is keeping him alive is also slowly killing him.
Delivering what it promises, Iron Man 2 is full of action, humour and a tiny bit of romance thrown in at the end. Mickey Rourke plays the new "bad guy" to a tee and causes some problems for Tony Stark and his new side kick "War Machine" (Don Cheadle). I'm pretty sure there were some parts of this flick that only readers of the marvel comics would have picked up on, but it isn't essential to the movie.
I recommend this movie if you want a no thinking involved, easy to watch, action movie.
I loved the first Iron Man movie!
ReplyDeleteDo you think the sequel is as good as the first?
The first Iron Man movie tops the sequel any day. Iron Man 2 is still worth watching if you enjoyed the original as much as i did.
ReplyDelete